The Sean Project

Sean is our 29 year old deafblind son and this is the ongoing story of Sean, what he does and how he interacts with us, our friends, our horses and our pets.

Google

Sunday, August 16, 2009

ironic google ad on the blog

As I was reviewing the last post I made - the one with the video of His Highness, I saw an ad - it urged me to sign up for e-mail updates from Governor Bill Ritter!!

Ironic considering I have been requesting the Gov actually answer our questions about the State of Colorado and the hack job they have done on support for the developmentally Disabled.

Hey Ritter - if you have time to do updates in order to try and be re-elected then you have time to actually answer emails about the job you are supposed to be doing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home