The Sean Project

Sean is our 29 year old deafblind son and this is the ongoing story of Sean, what he does and how he interacts with us, our friends, our horses and our pets.

Google

Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Weekend!




We are still in the midst of enjoying our July 4th Weekend - as I write this Nancy and Sean are out with the horses - Sean is sitting on his trampoline in the "shade" of the propane tank and Nancy is carting horse essentials around..


In the meantime - this has been a big weekend for Giselle - she has been outside!! She is so small and lithe I must admit we have been somewhat reluctant to let her out but yesterday Nancy and I bit the bullet and let her go. Kokopelli of course was also out there to keep a strict eye on her which, surprisingly to me, he did. He was right behind her all the way.

This has been a great weekend!

And - I did hear back from the folks at the National parks Service - wow, did I ever. They were help personified. I will be making a post about them and the plans for the trail soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home