The Sean Project

Sean is our 29 year old deafblind son and this is the ongoing story of Sean, what he does and how he interacts with us, our friends, our horses and our pets.

Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

Wintertime, Christmas, and Year's End





Here it is Christmas Eve already! So what happened to all the "run up posts to Christmas" we were going to write? They went by the wayside, very nearly like the rest of our Christmas preparations this year!! For some reason, this month of December zoomed right out from under us!

Well, here are a few photos from past wintry days we've had, to bring that Christmas feeling to the fore. One photo is of Moon, another is of the three horses in the cold weather as they waited for me to bring them their hay; and another photo is of Sean sitting on his trampoline while I carted hay up to the horses. When it's icy, that is a job I do myself, or with Mick. It's too risky for Sean so he gets to hang out on his trampoline and enjoy the sunshine, if there is some, while I cart the hay.

And another photo I took this week was of the ice on Sean's window: it seemed to mirror the trees and landscape in the background.

I am still playing with uploading photos so I hope they all appear in this post!

Merry Christmas to all you readers! May the New Year bring every joy imaginable, and many more too!
Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home