The Sean Project

Sean is our 29 year old deafblind son and this is the ongoing story of Sean, what he does and how he interacts with us, our friends, our horses and our pets.

Google

Saturday, February 03, 2007

To anyone who has left comments!

My apologies to those who have commented on some of the blog entries! Only recently was it brought to my attention that the comments had to be moderated. That is a change from the way it used to be. I found comments from many months ago which had never been seen! Today I have moderated all such comments and published them all.

In future I will keep a close eye out so that anyone who writes a comment will have his or her comment noticed right away!

Cheers,
Nancy

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Dr. Barlow-Irick, PhD said...

I love your blog. I added it to the blog roll on my website.

Do you know about seeing eye horses?

Here is a link to a post on my site about training a seeing-eye horse.


ps. If you have the word verification on, you probably can dispense with the comment moderation. Having to do those verifications filters out most of the problems.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Ashish said...

i am here first time and am impressed with your writing skill. i feel that i was there with sean.

keep on posting.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger The Sean Project said...

Patricia,

Many thanks for your comment and that fabulous link. Alexandra is amazing. I have been using her techniques on all three of our horses - for different things, and it was like magic when I first started using clicker training. Truly such a positive method!

Ashish, Thank you for your comment as well. Welcome aboard the Sean Project!
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home