The Sean Project

Sean is our 29 year old deafblind son and this is the ongoing story of Sean, what he does and how he interacts with us, our friends, our horses and our pets.

Google

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Last Week

Last week it was Sean's Birthday. He turned 26. We really don't have a great 'party' or anything like that - though we did order huge pizzas for dinner (Sean does love a good pizza) - because I don't think we have ever succeeded in getting across the concept very well.

Nancy has been down with the flu bug for the last few days and Sean's aide has been on vacation so it has been down to Dad, for the most part, to keep Sean as occupied as possible. So yesterday I took the day off from work so that Nancy could rest up and Sean and I hit the great outdoors. We fed horses, we took the dogs for a walk down to a neighbor's fenced field where they could run around and Sean and I could stroll like Lords of the Manor. It was great - well I enjoyed it, Sean is not a big fan of walking.

Then we took off to go swiming at Fitzsimmon's pool in Aurora. Let me put a plug in here for the staff at Fitzsimmons - they all know Sean (he goes there most days) they are friendly and fun and I just love that pool. Aurora Coloado - look after your staff at Fitzsimmons - they are all good people.

So Sean and I got into the pool and started doing some laps. Now I was pooed after 8 lengths (not being very fit and all) Sean was just enjoying himself - swimming along and turning somersaults as he swam.. man, he just loves being in the water. We took a little break and then back into the pool. After trying to keep up with Sean for an hour of solid swimming I called it a day. Sean walked along perkily, Mick walked along like his legs were made of rubber..

It was a lot of fun.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sean Project GREAT title Last Week. I am actually looking for carousel horse related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other carousel horse related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey The Sean Project GREAT title Last Week. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey The Sean Project GREAT title Last Week. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home